Online course APPLICATION
Online course : Lectures will be broadcast via a Zoom webinar. Recordings will be made available to registrants for one month, to allow catch-up viewing and participation from different time zones.
· Regular 300€
· Academic student/researcher 150€
· Parisian students /researchers, Partner companies 0€
· Fee waiver possible (apply in the form)
Registration for the 2023 Online course
is now CLOSED
Online course Registration Instructions
1) Please fill out this form; double-check your email.
2) You’ll receive a confirmation email with the payment link (credit card only).
3) We’ll send you a Zoom registration link (an account is necessary but free).
4) Your registration will be activated once the payment is effective.
Applications for the 2023 On-site course
are now CLOSED
- Applications for the online-only option will open subsequently
- The course is designed for PhD students and post-docs, but outstanding masters students will be considered and more advanced researchers are welcome
1) Please fill out the form below; double-check your email and that of the referee (typically your supervisor) who will write your letter of recommendation.
2) In parallel, send an email to email@example.com with a single PDF (file name: lastname.firstname-2022.pdf) comprising a one-page CV followed by a one-page description of your research project and how the course will help you advance it.
3) Your referee will receive an email request for a letter of recommendation.
4) The result of the selection will be communicated by email by the end of Febuary