Online course : Lectures will be broadcasted via a Zoom webinar. Please follow the instruction below to register (150€ fee).
Parisian treats : Members of partners parisian insitutes are welcome to attend all lecture on the St Père campus. They can also register for the online aspect free of charge.
Extra Benches workshop : The famous electronics and optical benches workshop will be open to extra students on May 17th and 18th (250€, 4 lunches incl.). It is a unique opportunity to learn the basics of these two essential field for neurophysiologists. Send us an email.
Applications for the 2022 Online course
are now OPEN
Online course Registration Instructions
1) Please fill out this form; double-check your email.
2) You’ll receive a confirmation email with the payment link (credit card only).
3) We’ll send you a Zoom registration link (an account is necessary but free).
4) Your registration will be activated once the payment is effective.
Applications for the 2022 On-site course
are now CLOSED
- Applications for the online-only option will open subsequently
- The course is designed for PhD students and post-docs, but outstanding masters students will be considered and more advanced researchers are welcome
1) Please fill out the form below; double-check your email and that of the referee (typically your supervisor) who will write your letter of recommendation.
2) In parallel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a single PDF (file name: lastname.firstname-2022.pdf) comprising a one-page CV followed by a one-page description of your research project and how the course will help you advance it.
3) Your referee will receive an email request for a letter of recommendation.
4) The result of the selection will be communicated by email by the end of Febuary